Teething Bling!

11:47 AM Posted by Bits from a Brit









My Daughter loves this product and I do too! These are stylish jewelry pieces that are perfect for Mum's. I have the Black Donut necklace and the Jade Keychain and they are great. Babies and Toddlers love to play with keys and the eye catching Teether Keychain is the perfect addition. My Daughter loved to chew on my Remote Starter Button but now she chews the teether instead.


No more broken Necklaces from your baby pulling on them - the Teether Necklance has a release clasp and your baby will love to chew when you are holding him or her. When I wear mine people are always amazed to find out that this is a teether! It is so stylish people assume it is regular jewelry.


Visit their Website for many more products:http://www.smartmomjewelry.com/

0 comments: