Dishwashers....A Girl's Best Friend!

10:21 AM Posted by Bits from a Brit

I recently had the chance to trial some Cascade Dishwasher Detergent against one of their competitor brands. I was actually pretty amazed about how clean my dishes came out. I am one of those picky people when it comes to this stuff, especially with my Daughter's sippy cups. There was no left over detergent in the dishwasher and no residue on the dishes, which have both become the norm in my house as we have always used "whatever's on sale". I had found myself having to rinse everything before it went in and after it came out and was starting to think "What's the point of using the Dishwasher? When I tried the Cascade everything it cleaner and clearer, it is a blue gel instead of the usual white paste which seems to rinse off so much better, you also don't need to pre-wash you dishes and my dishwasher recently ran out of Rinse Aid and they have still been coming out clean! Thanks to Cascade for making something in my home an easy job!!

0 comments: