Zosephine Diaper Bags

10:51 AM Posted by Bits from a Brit


I am so weak when it comes to bags, any shape, size or style, I just have to have them all. Well, look at these fabulous Josephine Diaper Bags! These bags are so stylish and are made out of gorgeous fabrics. I love my bag and take it everywhere, it's great because you can use it for different purposes. I use it to carry my Laptop and work papers and switch it on the weekend to be used as a Diaper Bag, or even as a large purse when I go shopping. Zosephine Diaper Bags offer 4 style choices to suit your taste. This bag also has many different sized pockets for easy storage. There are two bottle compartments, a pocket for the changing pad, an inside zipper pocket, a cell phone or IPod pocket and an outside zipper pocket.These Diaper Bags are highly recommended by Bits from a Brit and our Sister Site Parents with Style.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I like that black one--the strap sells it!