Protect a Bub

1:52 PM Posted by Bits from a Brit

As many of you know I just returned from a week in the sunny Caribbean! The most used (and most useful) product I took with me was my Protect a Bub Sun Shield. I don't know what I would have done without it. We would have had to spend a lot more time indoors without this wonderful protective shield for my angel.



This shield easily attaches to any stroller to protect kids from the harmful rays of the sun and keeps them cool with the well vented design. It also folds so small it fits in any bag and is not bulky to carry around.


This went everywhere with us and enabled Alex to take naps in her stroller whilst we were on the islands we visited. We also tried out their lip sun screen and Alex is now so used to putting it on she still uses it at home. She loves the minty taste and it makes her feel grown up whilst protecting her lips from the sun!

They also offer a range of other products for keeping babies dry and warm too. Check them out at http://www.protect-a-bubusa.com/

A favorite of Bits from a Brit and Alex!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I'm paranoid about the sun's damage so this is the modern replacement of me hanging a towel or jacket over it, right?