BlogHer 09

8:14 PM Posted by Bits from a Brit

I wish I was going to BlogHer 09. I have never been and I am driving distance to Chicago so now would be the perfect time. Three of us Michigan Mom's were planning on going together, now my hours were cut at work so I just don't see how I will be able to afford it.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in sponsoring us we could offer great product coverage and free advertising space on 4 websites. Anything additional (short of tattoo's) are negotiable so please email me at bitsfromabrit@yahoo.com and we can work something out!

Bits from a Brit (www.bitsfromabrit.blogspot.com)
Parents with Style (www.parentswithstyle.blogspot.com)
All American Mommy (www.allamericanmommy.blogspot.com)
Michigan MomLogic (http://community.momlogic.com/group/michiganmomlogic)

1 comments:

  1. Kimberly @ AllAboutKimberly said...

    I would love to go to BlogHer too, but it's just not in the cards for me either financially. Damn this economy!

    Kimberly @ AllAboutKimberly.com