ROCKABYE BABY!

7:14 AM Posted by Bits from a Brit


This is cherub rock for a new generation!

These CD's are awesome! They are even approved by my hubby who is a self confessed rock freak! My Daughter is already into heavy rock music and likes to head bang when she's in her Daddy's truck! This CD is something we can both agree on - I like the more mellow classical music for my little angel, but Daddy likes rock, the heavier the better. They have such a great selection of CD's, from Metallica, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and Nirvana, to The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Beach Boys and Bob Marley. One I will definitely be ordering for my pumpkin is Lullaby Renditions of Tool!
Rockabye Baby CD's transform timeless rock songs into beautiful instrumental lullabies. Delicate instruments such as the glockenspiel, vibraphone, mellotron, harp and bells create a soothing atmosphere of sound. These charming recordings are sophisticated enough for everyone to enjoy, yet gentle enough for you to share with your little angel.

Go take a look at: http://www.rockabyebabymusic.com/ I know we will be frequent visitors!


0 comments: