Back from Vacation

7:26 PM Posted by Bits from a Brit

Hello everyone...we are back from vacation and are all feeling well rested and ready to get back to work...yeah right! We went on vaction with an 18 month old, how is it possible to be rested? I really wish we were still there, I wasn't ready to come back yet. My favorite port of call was Grand Cayman, I really want to go back a spend a week there, it was so beautiful. White sand beaches, so clean and great shopping!!

I finally got all my laundry done and I am starting to get ready for our Gal to Gal Foundation Party that is being held at my home this Saturday. We are helping to raise money for Stage IV Breast Cancer. If you would be interested in participating in the virtual walk please go to www.galtogalwalk.org to sign up, out Team is named Team Belisi. Let's see how much we can raise for this great cause!

I will be announcing the winners to our contests tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed, we have so many things to give away!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Welcome home! Vacations are so wonderful, aren't they? However, it does always feel pretty good to be home.