Going on Vacation!

9:25 PM Posted by Bits from a Brit

This will be my last post for a week because we are going on a family vacation!

I'm so excited.........we leave tomorrow, right when I get out of work, and we are driving to Chicago and spending Friday night there, then boarding our flight to Miami on Saturday morning. We are going on a Royal Caribbean Cruise to Haiti, Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Cozumel.

It is my Mum's 50th Birthday next week so we are all going on vacation together to celebrate. It's going to be some great bonding time for my Mum and Alex. My Mum still lives in England and tries to make it over here about 4 times a year to spend time with her girls.

I'll have lots of pictures and stories to tell when I get back so stay tuned for lots coming soon........

I will also be announcing the winners of our remaining contests when I return, so if there are any you didn't enter yet you still have time!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Have a wonderful time on vacation!

  2. Cathi said...

    I just found your delightful blog! I wish I had come by before your holiday. I hope you had a chance to go to Sting Ray City in Grand Cayman. My husband and I went on a cruise several years ago to the same places you are going and swimming with the sting rays was my favorite activity.