Dreem

4:45 PM Posted by Bits from a Brit

Take a look at the great shirt designs over at Dreem..............these ones are for Moms! It's great to find a company offering Mom stuff, everything we find is usually for Alex. I LOVE receiving things in the mail for me too!!!

I get comments every time I wear my HOT MOM shirt! I love the designs, but I love the fit and the quality even more. I usually have a hard time finding t-shirts that fit me, I am 5'10 and they are usually too short, causing the dreaded Muffin Top to pop out over my jeans!
This shirt fits me great and it washes so well too, a must have for a white t-shirt in a house with a toddler!


They have shirts for both Moms and for Moms to Be with a selection of designs to suit any taste.
What a great baby shower gift for the Mom to Be - not everything has to be for Baby!

Go take a look at the selection of designs at http://www.shopdreem.com/




0 comments: