Soda Club

6:21 PM Posted by Bits from a Brit

I received a Soda Stream earlier this month and I was so excited. I had one of these when I was a kid and I always loved making my own Soda! This machine carbonates regular tap water and you add a small amount of flavored concentrate to make your own drink. One of my favorite things about it when I was a kid was adding way too much carbonation and drinking it extra fizzy, I remember it always made my nose tingle!

I so happy Alex now has one of these and as soon as she is old enough she can make them herself too, just like Mummy did!


I love the fact that I never have to drink flat pop again. We have a variety of different flavors, including all the regulars you can think of and energy drinks, flavored water, you name it - they do it! It is also great for the environment, less waste from cans and bottles.


Take a look http://www.sodaclub.com/



Some more about Soda Club from their site:

Join over 10 million households worldwide who are turning water into fresh, fizzy sparkling water and soda(pop) in seconds!

» Fresh tastes better. You control the flavor and fizz of more than 20 soda flavors, plus enjoy fresh seltzer and flavored sparkling water

» No more cans and bottles. Re-usable, BPA-free carbonating bottles eliminate the lugging, storage and disposal associated with store-bought sparkling water and soda. Good for you, and great for the environment!

» Faster & easier than making coffee. Ready in less than 30 seconds. No cleanup!

» Healthier alternative. Regular flavors are sweetened without high-fructose corn syrup. Diet sodamix flavors are sweetened with Splenda® brand sweetener -- not aspartame.

» Smart value. Enjoy sparkling water starting at 20 cents per liter and soda as low as 57 cents per liter. Plus, no more wasted, flat soda or can/bottle deposit fees.

» Satisfaction guarantee. Soda-Club home soda makers come with a 3-year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee. No membership commitment or cancellation.

0 comments: