It's SOOO Cold Outside

9:34 PM Posted by Bits from a Brit

Having a really hard time tonight. It is SOOO cold outside all I want to do is curl up under a blanket and sleep. Hubby is already in bed (he get's up for work at 3:30am), my Baby Girl is sleeping and I wish I could curl up in her crib next to her. She has a really bad cold and I feel so bad, I wish there was really a magical Mommy kiss that could make it all better.

For the last hour I have been trying to work my way through the hundreds of emails for our Valentines Event. We have loads of great sponsors already and are gearing up ready for a big event filled with some fabulous gift ideas and even better - so many giveaways! This will be the biggest giveaway event we have had so be sure to join us - the Party starts Feb 1st. Pick up our Party Button from our sidebar and invite all your friends!

Now I'm going to curl under that blanket - hope everyone stays warm tonight.

0 comments: